How to apply
The candidate is requested to strictly follow the instructions hereafter. Only applications containing pertinent documentation will be taken into consideration. The others will be rejected automatically
Please note that only
applicants who succeed in the initial screening will receive a response.
- If you are or have been a NATO civilian, please indicate your last grade and step held, and specify in which NATO body you are/were employed.
you are or have been employed as a civilian in one of the coordinated
organizations, please indicate last grade and step held, and specify in which
organization you are/were employed.
- Applications, using the official HQ AIRCOM application form and Post Requirements Form quoting the post title and vacancy number as well as copies of certificates covering the highest level of education required by the job description (and translation if necessary), can be submitted no later than the closing date either:
- By normal mail to Civilian Human Resources Section, A1-HXC, HQ AIRCOM, Building 313, Ramstein Air Base, 66877 Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General enquiries may be made at 0049 (0)6371 402151/2150 or by fax to 0049 (0)6371 402129.
must answer each question completely in English (expressions such as please see
an attachment/annex/enclosure are not acceptable). Particular attention should be given to boxes
8a (secondary education), 8b (further education) and 15 (employment record,
which should contain a summary of work and for which, if necessary,
continuation sheets can be added). A
copy of the certificate covering the highest level of education required by the
Job Description as well as its translation into English must be attached as a
PDF document. Do not attach original
certificates as they will not be returned to the candidate.
- The application form can be sent as a WORD document or scanned and forwarded in PDF format. A photograph is not mandatory.
- If necessary, you will be requested to supply documentary evidence in support of the statements you make in your application. Do not, however, send any additional documentation (such as letters of appreciation/recommendation, job descriptions etc) until asked to do so.
- Only nationals from the 28 member states can apply for vacancies at HQ AIRCOM. Member states are: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States of America. Applications from candidates of other nationalities will be immediately rejected.
should be over the age of 21 and under the age of 60 at the time of taking up
their appointments, other than in exceptional circumstances.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo a background investigation in order to obtain a valid security clearance certificate from their nation before taking up the appointment.
- Applicants must also be willing to undergo a medical examination prior
to taking up their appointment to ensure that they fulfill certain