To qualify for an internship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All applicants for an internship must be a citizen of a NATO member nation.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of the English language.
- Candidates must have completed at least two years of successful University study or equivalent experience. The programme is only open to current students or recent graduates (degree obtained within the last 18 months).
- Depending on the specific job description, candidates may be required to be enrolled in a specific degree programme.
- All interns working at AIRCOM will require a security clearance from their national authorities. The procedure will be initiated once the candidate has been selected and has accepted the offer.